Monday, February 15, 2016

Living in Utah

My family has recently relocated to the Salt Lake area.  I have found myself confronted with new religious triggers every few blocks, LDS churches,  I have found renewed passion in my fight against faith. I am just trying to not let it overcome my enjoyment of life.


I had meant to post on the goofy things about the Catholic faith.  Since, my life became a bit overwhelming, I will just add topics here:

Purgatory
Indulgences
Priesthood
Celibacy in general
Angels/ Demons
Holy Water
Pilgrimages
Confession
Communion

Okay, the list can go on and on.

Peace

1 comment:

fRED said...

Welcome to Utah (a place I've never been). When I had a long commute, I used to listen to podcasts from RadioWest (http://radiowest.kuer.org). Lots of good stuff. Perhaps you might enjoy too.